fredag 9 januari 2009

Tzadikim Nistarim















One sided 7"

Tracklist:
1. Untitled

Download


This is the kind of record that I just had to buy two days after hearing it for the first time (ok, it just so happened to be that I was planning to buy some stuff from Big Bear Records and found this in the distro list and just had to check it out, but still).
I was just stunned when I heard this for the first time. This band, whose Last.fm fans counts to none more than 12, plays some of the most sincere screamo I have heard in ages. It's that perfect blend of chaos and beauty that only very few bands manage to create. And their lyrics sheet is among the most profound ones I've ever read, a fine reminder of that aside from the mainstream music industry with its massproduction of meaningless music with meaningless lyrics, there's still some people reasoning and making music with their hearts and souls rather than their greed for money and fame.

Inga kommentarer: