måndag 13 april 2009

We Killed John Lennon















BRB, Basement

Tracklist:
1. Untitled #1
2. Untitled #2
3. Untitled #3
4. ...In The World
5. Untitled #4

Download

So, I guess I'll also upload this. We Killed John Lennon was probably the most short lived screamo band ever, they existed for one exclusive and totally improvised basement gig and demo recording last friday night. They had one guitar without a pick, a set of drums with some broken sticks, and a bunch of dudes screaming at random without any microphones, and recorded it all with some mobile phones and a digital camera. I myself was third vocalist or something in ...In The World and some other songs that didn't get on this demo (I'm the one sounding like a little girl getting assraped). All the other tracks are by Daniel (vocals), Jesper (drums), Filip (guitar) and Martin (vocals). I had so fucking fun with you that night. Thank you all.

Inga kommentarer: