tisdag 5 maj 2009

The Sea Swallowed Us Whole














Drop Acid, not Bombs

Tracklist:
1. I <3 Adam West
2. Oh yeah? Well I did coke twice in one night
3. Building castles in the sky
4. Time
5. Intermission
6. White toast

Split w/ Ezra Joyce and Understaffed Orchestra

Tracklist:
1. An outside source might save your life (Ezra Joyce)
2. Empire (Ezra Joyce)
3. Dresden (Ezra Joyce)
4. Attempts (TSSUH)
5. Failures (TSSUH)
6. Space (TSSUH)
7. Time (TSSUH)
8. Transfer (Understaffed Orchestra)
9. Screamoticon (Understaffed Orchestra)
10. I go to college... so I listen to indie music (Understaffed Orchestra)
11. Therapy Binge (Understaffed Orchestra)

Download


Do two guys playing in their underwear even need any introduction? You've just got to love it. I ordered their "Drop Acid, not Bombs" tape yesterday. I think that's their best stuff, the split is pretty shitty. They played pretty short and intense screamo songs, like Love Like... Electrocution or something, but more melodic.

1 kommentar:

Sunburnt Tongue sa...

actually, we were wwearing diapers.

mine had a clown on it.

-nick