fredag 26 juni 2009

Agna Moraine's Autobiography & Rentamerica (+Bombs Lullabye)














Split 7"

Tracklist:
1. Choking In The Rain (Agna)
2. Uncharted Waters (Agna)
3. Harvest Of Breath (Agna)
4. A Child Dies (Rentamerica)
5. Border Control (Rentamerica)
6. 19 Years (Rentamerica)

Download

I finally got my hands on a copy of Agna Moraine's Autobiography's self-titled 7" some days ago. In the same turn, I realised I had another record by them on my computer, a split with a band called Rentamerica. The Agna Moraine guys continue their weird, unique style of emo, while Rentamerica deliver some spastic tracks that totally rips off Indian Summer by having old jazz songs inbetween the songs. But it doesn't matter, because it's awesome. I wish I could get a copy of this too.

Oh, btw, some of the guys from Agna Moraine's Autobiography also played in a band called Bombs Lullabye. They have a song where they're using beatbox, but except from that they're crap. But my friend wanted me to upload it so here it is anyway.

Bombs Lullabye

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Tack mannen!