onsdag 22 juli 2009

Robots Don't Cry














2004 Tour CD-R

Tracklist:
1. Meehan: Aloha, Fatass
2. Don't Fuck With The Magical Lamborghini Circus
3. Us (Team Awesome) vs. the Spanish Armada

Download

Apparently there's a pretty famous Russian grunge band also named Robots Don't Cry, but this is a pretty obscure screamo band from Nebraska, that didn't leave more traces of their existence than a geocities site that doesn't seem to have been updated for years. They released two tour CDs with less than 100 copies each, and a split 7" with the equally obscure band Shadows and the Silence (who I've only heard one song from, on their split 7" with Choke Their Rivers With Our Dead, that got to me yesterday after almost a month of waiting. If anyone would have any digital copies of their songs I'd be more than happy).
I only have the songs from their 2004 tour cd though. I don't even know how the hell I got them. But anyway they're great, there's lots of instrumental parts with awesome guitar works and some piano/synth. I especially love the second song.

Inga kommentarer: